Care and use
The foam blocks can be used for children from 0+ years.
The covers made of 10% nylon and 90% wool are generally robust and hard-wearing. But every now and then they want to be cleaned. Regular cleaning is essential for a good appearance and a long service life for the upholstery fabrics.
It doesn't take much for this, except for a vacuum cleaner, lukewarm water and possibly a neutral cleaner. The following applies to wool: under no circumstances use alkaline cleaning agents, because they dissolve grease and attack the wool fibers.
- Dust and loose dirt particles can be brushed off with a soft brush.
- Stains should be removed as soon as possible after they occur and they should not be allowed to dry out. Fresh, still damp stains should be dabbed off with an absorbent, soft, lint-free cloth - do not rub or rub. Always remove stains from the edge towards the center of the stain.
- If this is not sufficient, the covers can be removed if they are heavily soiled and given for cleaning. The covers are not suitable for cleaning yourself in the washing machine! To ensure satisfactory results, especially on large stains, we recommend that you contact a professional dry cleaner.
- Take special care when using solvents. These could dissolve the cushioning material under the textile surface. Under no circumstances should undiluted cleaning agents, bleach, ammonia or soaps intended for hard surfaces be used.
- We do not recommend impregnating woolen furniture fabrics, as wool is naturally dirt-repellent. li>